Join Our Team
You can make a difference in people’s lives through an exciting, challenging and rewarding career with Rehab Results.
Our dynamic and cooperative group of professionals is currently seeking career-oriented occupational therapists, nurses and life care planners (full-time, part-time or contract) to join our growing business.
The members of our team come from diverse backgrounds, professionally and personally, but share a common passion for directing their individualized skills to helping our clients. Together, we create an environment where each team member develops and excels beyond their expectations. We offer initial and ongoing training and support as well as opportunities for advancement and development.
Employment opportunities are available in several areas across Canada. Currently we are seeking individuals qualified to provide the following services:
- In-home functional assessments
- Interventions (e.g. prescription of assistive devices, home modifications, therapy)
- Case management
- Life Care Planning
- Workplace assessments and accommodations
- University degree and registration/ license with appropriate professional regulatory college
- Membership in applicable professional association
- A minimum three years of clinical practice. Community experience is considered an asset
- Education and experience specific to the client population (e.g., ABI, SCI, orthopaedics, neurology)
- Current driver’s license, insurance and access to a vehicle are required
- Computer proficiency is required
- ADP authorization status is an asset
- Fluency in a second language is an asset
Benefits of joining our team:
- Rewarding work: make a difference and be appreciated!
- Flexible working hours
- Mentoring and support provided
- Professional development opportunities
- Salaried or contract positions are available.
- Compensation will be commensurate with experience.
Send Applications (and Resumes) to:
Rehab Results Inc.