We provide case management services for individuals who have sustained a spinal cord injury. Our goal is to ensure your safety, quality of care, and cost management. We re-evaluate your needs to ensure that they are met in an ongoing manner.
Our case manager will:
- Work with you to determine care options and to help you plan and put them in place.
- Facilitate technologies:
- Modern wheelchairs
- Computer adaptations
- Electronic aids to daily living (switch or voice controlled)
- Electrical stimulation
- Robotic gait training
- Coordinate your care with members of your Circle of Care:
- Medical: neurologist, physiatrist, urologist, primary care provider (e.g., family physician)
- Therapies: occupational therapist; physiotherapist, registered massage therapist, psychotherapist, nutritionist or dietician, recreation therapist
- Nursing to manage medications or wound care
- Personal support